Critical Reflection question 4

How did You incorporate technology in the process?

Throughout the process of making my magazine I used many ways of technology. Starting with tracking my process on these blogs. These  blogs captured the process from start to beginning with uploading every new part of the magazine and everything that went along with it.

With the Blog pots, I used a () camera to capture the moment on the softball field I needed for the magazine. While using this camera I used sports mode which took pictures constantly while pressing down the button. These help the the action in while they played games. Also with the camera you could zoom in very clearly and zoom out clearly. This help capture ether the whole team or an individual player.

I also used My iPhone XR to interview some players and the coach. The iPhone used the voice memo to ask the questions and get the answers. This technology helped with get the answers quick and clearly.

With computers I used three different types of technology, such as Publisher, Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop. These forms too technology helped me make the magazine and helped my skills improve. With technology it helped make my magazine as professional as I could make it mirroring other popular magazines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd QUARTER SUBMISSION

Market plan

audience engagement