Critical Reflection question 3
How did you production skills develop throughout the process?
Throughout the production of my magazine I feel as if my skills developed a lot throughout the months of preparing my magazine. In the production of the magazine I used many skills to add up to what it is now.
At the beginning of production I used skills with using the Publisher app, with using this app I made a magazine that was not as high tech as it needed to be. Growing with my skills I learned about Adobe Indesign, with Adobe you could make you magazine every high tech in the end. With publisher you could make a regular mediocre magazine. However with my magazine being mirrored off of sports illustrated I needed to find an app that could follow the guidelines I needed.
During the middle of the production I felt as if I made progress however not where I wanted my magazine to be. With using Adobe I started finding features that help me mirror a specific page from sports illustrated. This page was the table of contents, I used the image as the main capture moment, then I made the pages around the picture to show that the picture is the most important then the pages are next.
Coming close to the end I got more comfortable using Adobe, figuring the tricks throughout the app. I also found out how to use Photo shop, this is very significant to me because it made my pictures more professional. I used Photo shop to carve the picture in to what it needed to look like for that certain page.
Throughout the process of production I feel as if my skills develop greatly. I learned how to use publisher, Adobe Indesign, and Photo shop. I learned how to use three different skills in the production process, ones harder than others. My skills develop a lot from beginning to where I am now.
Coming close to the end I got more comfortable using Adobe, figuring the tricks throughout the app. I also found out how to use Photo shop, this is very significant to me because it made my pictures more professional. I used Photo shop to carve the picture in to what it needed to look like for that certain page.
Throughout the process of production I feel as if my skills develop greatly. I learned how to use publisher, Adobe Indesign, and Photo shop. I learned how to use three different skills in the production process, ones harder than others. My skills develop a lot from beginning to where I am now.
Comments
Post a Comment