Critical Reflection Question 2
How Will Your product engage with audiences?
With audience engagement i used different techniques. My main techniques was using female empowerment, with female empowerment has been rising for the past years I have contracted my magazine around that. With sports illustrated having many of their new magazines starring women it helped my process of of my magazine. With this topic being so big right now I thought it would be perfect to use it as my platform. This will engage the audience by having the female sports players wanting to read it due to how they relate to it more. Throughout the engagement of sports illustration, they used social media to engage their audience. While seeing their 1.3 million followers on Instagram , it gave me the idea to do the same thing. I also like how Sports illustrated have a very high tech running magazine.
How will it be disturbed as a real media text?
As I said before I used the ins tram technique to disturb the magazine name. I made an instagram for the magazine which got the name out and helped promote the magazine. For distribution I will use Magzter. Magzter is the worlds largest and fastest growing cross platform digital magazine newsstand. It is headquartered in New York, it was launched in June 2011 and is available across multiple devices. It stands out from other digital newsstands as it presents a unique revenue- share based business model to publishers, making it easy for them to distribute digital editions of their magazines globally with no upfront cost.
With audience engagement i used different techniques. My main techniques was using female empowerment, with female empowerment has been rising for the past years I have contracted my magazine around that. With sports illustrated having many of their new magazines starring women it helped my process of of my magazine. With this topic being so big right now I thought it would be perfect to use it as my platform. This will engage the audience by having the female sports players wanting to read it due to how they relate to it more. Throughout the engagement of sports illustration, they used social media to engage their audience. While seeing their 1.3 million followers on Instagram , it gave me the idea to do the same thing. I also like how Sports illustrated have a very high tech running magazine.
How will it be disturbed as a real media text?
As I said before I used the ins tram technique to disturb the magazine name. I made an instagram for the magazine which got the name out and helped promote the magazine. For distribution I will use Magzter. Magzter is the worlds largest and fastest growing cross platform digital magazine newsstand. It is headquartered in New York, it was launched in June 2011 and is available across multiple devices. It stands out from other digital newsstands as it presents a unique revenue- share based business model to publishers, making it easy for them to distribute digital editions of their magazines globally with no upfront cost.
Comments
Post a Comment