Feedback and Revisions
Throughout the revisions i got good a lot of good critiques that i will provide in the following new imagine i make. The revisions will show how i will make the magazine better, the constructive criticism will help me be a better writer and magazine maker.
The revision ill be making it to set up more interviews with re softball team. Along with producing more up to date work that goes along with better the magazine. I plan on to schedule more photo shoots. I plan on making the photos more advance and more real life that makes the magazine look as if it was publish by a real company. I feel as if the revisions will bring the magazine to life more and it be a better magazine all around.
This will improve my product because if is looks more professional it will bring all ages of women to read it. With the power in women rising i want the image to show women with the power to workout and be able to be the voice of the magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment